I am using VUMAT to code a damaged plasticity model. I used “subroutine inverse” to inverse matrix in VUMAT, and I found out that when “call inverse” is used the following warning occurred (line number 7). Does the warning affect my results, and how I can overcome the issue?
Thank so much for your time and consideration!
Here is the message from “.log file”
1. Begin Compiling Single Precision Abaqus/Explicit User Subroutines
2. 2020-07-30 12:17:17 PM
3. Intel(R) Visual Fortran Intel(R) 64 Compiler for applications running on Intel(R) 64, Version 22.214.171.124 Build 20170811
4. Copyright (C) 1985-2017 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
5. End Compiling Single Precision Abaqus/Explicit User Subroutines
6. Begin Linking Single Precision Abaqus/Explicit User Subroutines
Creating library explicitU.lib and object explicitU.exp
7. libirc.lib(fast_mem_ops.obj) : warning LNK4210: .CRT section exists; there may be unhandled static initializers or terminators
8. End Linking Single Precision Abaqus/Explicit User Subroutines
9. 2020-07-30 12:17:20 PM
10. Begin Analysis Input File Processor
11. 2020-07-30 12:17:20 PM
12. Run pre.exe
13. ***WARNING: Interactive messaging has been requested for this analysis run, but initialization of the messaging system has failed. Therefore no messages will be sent to Abaqus/CAE for this phase of the analysis.
14. 2020-07-30 12:17:22 PM
15. End Analysis Input File Processor
- You must login to post comments