Unless otherwise stated, CAE Assistant Group and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CAEassistant. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CAEassistant for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CAEassistant
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CAEassistant
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CAEassistant
- Redistribute content from CAEassistant
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CAE Assistant Group does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CAE Assistant Group, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CAE Assistant Group shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CAE Assistant Group reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CAE Assistant Group a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of CAE Assistant Group, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to the CAE Assistant Group. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CAE Assistant Group’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Any package ordered is for use of the original receipt of the product, and the recipient must not publish or otherwise distribute it to anyone. Training videos of packages are coded and are only playable in one device (laptops or pcs) After you pay a download link will be provided to you which included all the packages files in a zip file. After extracting it there is an .exe in file which by running that your machine id will be extracted. Send this code to our support to receive your educational video activation code within a maximum of 24 hours.
After receiving the activation code customer will have 12 hours to check all the content of the package and conforming to the headings on the website and ensure that all files are correct.
Any types of copying and distribution of packages are against the law and will be prosecuted in accordance with the rights of authors.
Supporting of packages includes troubleshooting of packages file and responding to customers bugs queries about only that package and does not include support for a client case project, and any modification or customization of a project, according to the client’s project, involves technical consulting, which is have a different process.
The training packages are designed for educational purposes only. CAE assistant group is not responsible for the use of training content in the laboratory, industrial, and manufacturing implementation.
You can not cancel the order after ordering the product. Therefore, when ordering, pay attention to the time of product preparation (in the case of pre-order) as well as the content of the package.
According to this guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the training, you will be offered one of the following options: 70% of your payment will be refunded to your bank account. Or another package will be offered to you as an alternative.
- Using the quality assurance of the training is possible up to 15 days after purchase.
- You can ask for the quality assurance of the selected product in any of the following situations.
- Inconsistency of the headings with the content of the training
- Technical bugs in a way that prevents the use of training content (editing, sound quality, etc.
- Scientific problems in teaching; Please note that the following are not scientific problems:
- Wrong typing and writing on slides or handwriting
- A literal mistake in the expression of words
- Mismatches of the headings on the site with the customer’s requirements
(The responsibility of the CAE assistant is within the scope of the headings contained in the site and the user must check that these headings are consistent with his/her purpose before purchasing the package.)
- Teacher’s lack of control over the content
- Mismatch of title with training content
- Incomplete accompanying files.
Note: The group previews about 1% of the total time of training. It is recommended that you view the previews before purchasing the package. Things like teacher voice and speech, speaking tone, teaching style, teaching speed, etc. are all easily visible in the previews and cannot be used as a guarantee of quality. The quality assurance of the training is pursued in one of the ways mentioned above (in cases that are not visible from the previews, headings, and descriptions of the training).
Upon submission of the request, the client will be given a free initial technical consultation, including the method of solution, requirements for the project and a description of the services, and an estimate of the time required and the cost. The project will also be split step by step and prepaid, and the cost of each step and our task of that step will be determined. Payment will not be refunded if the customer discontinues at any stage of the work. If for any reason, any phase of the project can’t be simulated correctly, the phase’s cost will be refunded completely(Net amount).
Order process for project:
12-1- Prepay and sending the Receipt.
12-2-Preparing the customized project completely by CAE Assistant Group.
12-3- Sending a video that shows your project has been prepared completely.
12-4- Payment of the remaining amount*.
12-5- Sending the project files completely.
*If the customer confirms the preview (Step3), the files have been sent to the customer after payment and the project payment will not be refunded unless either the files do not match the preview video (Step-3) or there is a problem with running it.
**In case of delay in paying the remaining amount of the project in Step3 without a valid reason, 1.5% will be added to the total amount of the project for each day of delay. Also, if 20 days have passed since step 3, all the intellectual rights of the project will be assigned to the company and the prepayment amount will remain with the company to compensate for the financial damage.
When registering for classes, private and public, educational topics will be presented to students. Once registered, before the start of classes, in case of cancellation 70% of the payment amount(Net amount) will be refunded and after the start, fee will not be refunded.
Packages that have not been prepared yet are available on the website by pre-order, so that if the number of orders reaches the limit, the preparation of that package will be a priority. If the order is registered, an email with the invoice and preparation time will be sent to the customer, and in order to register the order, the customer must pay the package price. It should be noted that if the package is not submitted on time, the payment will be refunded (Net amount).
15. Instructor Obligations
Our instructors are responsible for all content that they post, including lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, labs, assessments, and announcements (“Submitted Content“).
Instructors represent and warrant that:
- They will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- Their Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- They have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to teach and offer the services that they offer through their Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
- they will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards of their industry and instruction services in general.
They warrant that they will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory, or libelous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to students;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- the frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or content; or
- abuse CAEassistant resources, including support services.
Cooperation tips for instructors
1-The contract will be concluded based on cooperation in sales. The percentage is based on the quality and level of training and is determined based on the company’s rules after reviewing the files.
2-If this company pre-purchases files, in special cases, all files must be reviewed. This may take one to three months, depending on the number of files. After the complete review of the files, the payment amount will be paid or completed.
3-All the agreements in the correspondence with the company’s email are the provisions of the contract.
4-As soon as this company agrees, it starts taking actions and costs for the sale of the producer’s product for the company. So, After the agreement and any payment at any stage by the company, the content producer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale and does not can unilaterally terminate the contract, and if it does not adhere to its obligations, the company has the right to complain to all legal and financial institutions.
5-If the content producer unilaterally fails to fulfill the obligations, the content producer will be fined at least twice the amount paid by the company.
6-The content producer should not publish the files on the websites at a lower price elsewhere. In case of publication, the company can claim damages
16. Consulting Ticket
If you purchase any membership accounts, you can ask our experts by sending a consulting ticket if you have any questions about your modeling after viewing the training packages.
Depending on the account you purchase, the number of tickets you can send will be different per year.
Each ticket can have three questions from the same topic, and if it has more than three questions, it will be returned so that you can modify it and ask only three questions.
The purpose of this service is that you, having the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers after learning from the educational packages, can correctly build your model in the Abaqus software and get correct answers from it.
It is crucial to watch the training videos related to your project in full before sending a ticket to get the most out of this service.
The purpose of this service is to enable you to properly simulate your project after watching the videos of the purchased training packages.
In this service, you can benefit from consulting services by sending your project file to our experts and submitting your questions in the following way.
-After filling out the consultation request form and attaching your simulation files to it, you can send us your questions and problems.
-After checking your file by our team in less than two weeks, in a 10-minute video, you will be presented with things that can lead to the improvement and fixing of your file’s bugs.
-You are responsible for correcting the issues raised in the 10-minute video, and if you still need advice, you can solve your additional problems by requesting a “full consultation service”.
-The limited consulting service only deals with the general troubleshooting of your file in the form of a 10-minute video. It will not be responsible for 100% resolution of all the errors in your project file.
20. Certificate of Completion
In case you need a certificate of course completion, you can request and get a certificate from CAEassistant. We will issue it within a week after your request. This certificate does not imply your qualification in the course but certifies passing the course.