NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA)
This Non-Disclosure Agreement, known as the “Agreement”, is made by and between CAE Assistant, City of Valencia, Spain, known as the “Company”, and vendor or instructor named in the digital form, known as the “Vendor”, and collectively known as the “Parties”.
1. Definition of Confidentiality. As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” refers to any information which has commercial value and is either (i) technical information, including patent, copyright, trade secret and other proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, training videos, algorithms, software programs, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future and proposed products and services of Company specially training video packages.
2. Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations. Vendor will maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form. Vendor agrees that Vendor shall treat all Confidential Information of Company with at least the same degree of care as Vendor accords its own Confidential Information. Vendor will not use content of presented training packages as a lesson and workshop for new training videos for commercial use or even free publish on YouTube and other platforms or use other than the commercial use on the CAEassistant.com website.
Vendor further represents that Vendor exercises at least reasonable care to protect its own Confidential Information. If Vendor is not an individual, Vendor agrees that Vendor shall disclose Confidential Information only to those of its employees who need to know such information and certifies that such employees have previously signed a copy of this Agreement.
3. Survival. This Agreement shall govern all communications between the Parties. Vendor understands that its obligations under Paragraph 2 (“Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations”) shall survive the termination of any other relationship between the Parties. Upon termination of any relationship between the Parties, Vendor will maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company.
4. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the Commercial law in Spain and European Union.
5. Injunctive Relief. A breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will result in irreparable and continuing damage to Company for which there will be no adequate remedy at law, and Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance and such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate).
6. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are independent of and separable from each other, and no provision shall be affected or rendered invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the fact that for any reason any other or others of them may be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part.
7. Entire Agreement. This agreement is dedicated to the nondisclosure of information between the company and the vendor, and the rest of the items that were approved by the vendor in the vendor’s terms and conditions during registration on the site will remain in effect. Also, by signing this form, the vendor accepts and will implement the future rules of the site regarding the nondisclosure of information. Other matters related to nondisclosure of information may be in future updates to the Terms and Conditions.
Updated at 10/2/2023