1.The stages of Package production are as follows:
- Register: Your registration has been completed on the website.
- Fill Out Form: You need to fill out the course form.
- Confirmation Email: A confirmation email for the course form will be sent to you.
- Set the Date: You must specify the launch date of your package in response to the confirmation email.
- Coming Soon Package Page: Your coming soon package page is being created.
- Send Video: You need to prepare and send us the instructional video/text.
- Confirmation Email: A confirmation email for your package will be sent to you.
- Video Editing: Your video will be edited by our team.
- Launch Package: Your package will be launched on the website.
- Sale: Your package has been sold.
You can view this process on your dashboard page.
Our instructors are responsible for all content that they post, including lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, labs, assessments, and announcements (“Submitted Content“).
Instructors represent and warrant that:
- They will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- Their Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- They have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to teach and offer the services that they offer through their Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
- they will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards of their industry and instruction services in general.
They warrant that they will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory, or libelous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to students;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- the frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or content; or
- abuse CAEassistant resources, including support services.
4-Cooperation tips for instructors
1-The contract will be concluded based on cooperation in sales. The percentage is based on the quality and level of training and is determined based on the company’s rules after reviewing the files.
2-If this company pre-purchases files, in special cases, all files must be reviewed. This may take one to three months, depending on the number of files. After the complete review of the files, the payment amount will be paid or completed.
3-All the agreements in the correspondence with the company’s email are the provisions of the contract.
4-As soon as this company agrees, it starts taking actions and costs for the sale of the producer’s product for the company. So, After the agreement and any payment at any stage by the company, the content producer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale and does not can unilaterally terminate the contract, and if it does not adhere to its obligations, the company has the right to complain to all legal and financial institutions.
5-If the content producer unilaterally fails to fulfill the obligations, the content producer will be fined at least twice the amount paid by the company.
6-The content producer should not publish the files on the websites at a lower price elsewhere. In case of publication, the company can claim damages.
7-Instructors must comply with copyright laws, including having licenses to use the software, and in case of any non-compliance, they must be held accountable.
8-Like other educational platforms, in order to respect the rights of customers, after the sale of the product at least 35 days later, the instructor can request a settlement to be in the turn of settlement. If the customer has an objection to the training in accordance with the 11th clause, the instructor is obliged to resolve it within the stipulated time. If the problem is not resolved, an amount that has not been paid to the instructor and twice the amount spent will be deducted from the instructor’s account in subsequent payments.
9-The content producer must be authenticated to use the platform. The authentication process starts after the instructor’s request.
10-Based on our policy, We do not share/publish content producer details including email, phone, website and etc with others.
11-Any communication between the vendor and the customers of the site is prohibited and will be acceptable only if permission to communicate is officially announced to the vendor through the site’s email. If any communication with the site’s customers is observed, the vendor’s account will be suspended, and all available amounts from the sale will be confiscated as a fine up to one year after the violation. Any direct communication with customers violates the vendor’s initial contract with the site. After receiving the necessary fines, the site can decide how to cooperate with the vendor.
12-It is possible to request to withdraw the commission of each sale after 20 days from registering the customer’s order. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is 200 euros. The percentage of commission paid is based on the sale of each package to the lecturer after-tax reduction.
13-Conditions of termination of vendor cooperation If a vendor wishes to apply for termination of cooperation, it will be under the following conditions:
13-1 In less than a year of uploading products, it is not possible to terminate cooperation.
13-2 After a year of cooperation, if Vendor is willing to terminate and remove its store, given that the marketing and infrastructure costs offered by the site for each product are at least equal to 10 sales price, the site can sell the first 10 sales of Vendor products and then remove it from the store.
13-3 If Vendor violates the terms and conditions of the site, the site can consider up to 5 times the price of the Vendor’s products as a fine and sell the products to get the fines and then remove the vendor’s shop.
13-4 If Vendor violates the site’s rules or cannot cooperate due to failure to reach the necessary agreements during cooperation, the site has the authority to terminate cooperation and receive the above penalties if needed.
5-All files are locked, and only individuals with a license and a system can access the product.
6-All intellectual and material rights of the products are respected, and no one can access the files except through purchasing the package.
7-You can monitor your product purchases, and all processes are automated.
8- we have 2 types of packages in the third method:
1. Project package:
this package only includes the solution of a few examples, and it is not necessary to explain the theories and formulas related to the subject and references. (At least 5 to 6 examples must be solved). 《The final price of these packages is less than 100 euros. 》
2. Training package: In this package, in addition to solving the examples, all related theories, criteria and formulas should be explained step by step according to the references in the PowerPoint file so that the client can fully learn the subject and relation and then Some examples should be solved in the form of workshops and finally validated with the reference. 《The final price of these packages is more than 100 euros.》
Please note that any individual working as a vendor with us grants caeassistant.com the permission and privilege to advertise and promote educational products and packages using the provided content, images, and videos on various platforms. Vendors should refrain from creating any disruptions in the advertisements conducted by the website on different platforms for product sales and promotion, and they should not refer to their own websites in those posts. Such actions are against the rules and will result in penalties.